Winter Deals on Caribbean and Latin America Beach Resorts
DECEMBER 11, 2016
Candyce H. Stapen @familyitrips
Image Credit: Club Med, Turks & Caicos
Warm up this winter by giving yourself and your family a beach vacation as a holiday gift. Book the deals soon for travel later in the winter – and don’t worry, this is one present that no one will want to return.
Beaches Resorts – Turks & Caicos and Jamaica
Beaches Resorts is offering a winter sale that’s similar to its fall discounts. If you’ve waited to book this family-friendly, all-inclusive trip that charms kids with imaginative children’s programs and waterparks, now is the time. Although blackout dates will block the bargains for much of spring break, if your kids are not in school or are in elementary grades where it’s easy to miss a few days of class, then these deals may make a Beaches’ vacation possible.
The savings apply to three properties – Beaches Turks & Caicos and Jamaica’s Beaches Ocho Rios and Beaches Negril. Families receive an air credit of up to $355; a winter booking bonus of up to $475; a savings of $35 by booking online; and up to a 65% savings on rooms when you book a minimum of three nights by December 13, 2016. Additional savings may include one free night when you book seven nights at both the Ocho Rios and Negril properties. Reserve by December 13, 2016 for travel January 1, 2017 through May 31, 2017. Blackout dates apply.
Club Med – Bahamas and Caribbean
With Club Med’s Power Up Sale rates at seven Bahamian and Caribbean resorts, prices are reduced to $119 to $159 per person, per night. In addition, receive up to $300 in airline credit plus children four and under stay free. The single supplement is also waived. The resorts include: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; Cancun, Mexico; Ixtapa Mexico; Columbus Isle, Bahamas, Turkoise, Turks & Caicos; Caravelle, Guadeloupe; and Buccaneer’s Creek, French West Indies. A three-night minimum required at all resorts except a seven-night minimum required at Columbus Isle. Rates are valid for travel through June 24, 2017. Blackout dates apply. Book by January 10, 2017.
Marriott – Caribbean & Latin America
Marriott’s You Are Here promotion offers resort credits of up to $250 or $400, depending on the property, at 15 resorts in the Caribbean and Latin America. To receive the discount, use promotional code 93B. To get the best rates, become a Marriott Rewards Member and book online directly with Marriott. Make your reservations now through December 31, 2016, for travel between now and March 31, 2017. Blackout dates may apply. Participating hotels include:
- Aruba – Aruba Marriott, up to $400 resort credit
- British Virgin Islands – Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, up to $400 resort credit
- Costa Rica – Los Sueños Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, up to $400 resort credit; JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, up to $250 resort credit
- Grand Cayman – Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, up to $250 resort credit
- Mexico – Casa Magna Cancun Marriott, up to $400 resort credit; JW Marriott Cancun, up to $400 resort credit; Casa Magna Marriott Puerto Vallarta, up to $400 resort credit; JW Marriott Los Cabos Resort, up to $400 resort credit
- Puerto Rico – Courtyard Isla Verde, up to $400 resort credit; La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, up to $400 resort credit; San Juan Marriott Resort, up to $400 resort credit
- St. Kitts – St. Kitts Marriott Resort, up to $400 resort credit
- US Virgin Islands – Renaissance Carambola Resort, St. Croix, up to $400 resort credit; Frenchman’s Reef Marriott, St. Thomas, up to $250 resort credit
Q&A With Luca Marengo From University Hospital Basel: Lack of Monitoring Hospital Patients At Night Can Have Fatal Consequences